Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 6

A picture of someone/something that has had the biggest impact on you.
My family means SO much to me. I personally think they are THE greatest ever. I am who I am today, because of all of them. Through example, and love, they have helped shape the woman I have become. We still keep in touch and I hope that never changes. I can't imagine not being able to pick up the phone and call them at any moment. Or going to any one of their homes and not being invited in. I love my parents and think it's pretty awesome that they had 9 kids. They are amazing. Several times I have asked my mom how she handled 9 of us. And she always said we were such good kids, it was easy to have more. Thank you Mom and Dad for bringing us all into this world. Our family is Awesome!

I mean, look at us! We are all one, and yet, each one of us is our own. We have our differences and our flaws, but when we get together its like none of that matters and we are back to the same Skidmore kids. haha.

I love all of you!




I couldn't complete this post without Ryan, Obviously he is part of the family, but he deserves his own credit for impacting my life. I get to spend the REST of my life with him and I am so thankful he came into my life. He is my best friend, my partner, my everything. Ryan has taught me so many things. About myself and about life in general. He is very outgoing and spontaneous and he has helped me become those things as well. He makes me feel special, and he still stares at me like I'm the only woman in the world. That may be to much information, but it just shows how much in love we are. I can honestly say I knew the moment I met him, that I wanted him to be a part of my life. His personality fits with mine perfectly.
I love you Ryan. Thank you for being the man you are, and I'm so grateful to be able to spend this journey of life with you. We have already had some great adventures and I can't wait to make more memories with you.

No comments: