Sunday, February 5, 2012

Blog Challenge

Lets face it..... I am not good at keeping up on my blog! So, I figure if I have something to follow, maybe it will help me get going again. Today is day 1 of my blog challenge. You can do it too if you like! (and yes, I got this from pinterest) Ready, set, BLOG!

The Challenge:
day 1-recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
day 2-the meaning behind your blog name
day 3- a picture of you as a child
day 4- a habit that you wish you didn’t have
day 5- a picture of somewhere you’ve been
day 6- favorite super hero and why
day 7- a picture of someone/something that has had the biggest impact on you
day 8- short term goals for this month and why
day 9- something you’re proud of in the past few days
day 10- songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad
day 11- write a bucket list of things you want to do before you die
day 12- write a poem to someone you love
day 13- your 5 favorite books and why
day 14- a picture of you and your family
day 15- put your ipod on shuffle: first 10 songs that play
day 16- a picture of yourself
day 17- someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
day 18- plans/dreams/goals you have
day 19- write about a sweet memory from your past
day 20- write a letter to someone
day 21-a picture of something that makes you happy
day 22- what makes you different from everyone else
day 23- something you crave a lot
day 24- post your favorite quote or verse of scripture and why
day 25- what I would find in your bag
day 26- list 10 things that you are thankful for
day 27- my day job verses my passion
day 28- cruise a thesaurus and pick out 10 words you like the sound of
day 29 – favorite tv shows and why you like them
day 30 – movies you can watch again and again.


DAY 1:
Hello! :)

1. I am only 5' 1". Maybe this is only interesting to me, because I thought for sure I was 5'3.....maybe I shrunk?
2. I have braces. Not many people know this about me. They are "invisible." I can't wait to have my teeth straight! 6 months!
3. I stand on one foot when I get ready in the morning. And sometimes when I'm cooking. And other times I'm sure. :)
4. I think it would be cool to have a southern accent.
5. I'm scared for Grey and Huck to be teenagers. I just see all the changes in the world and it makes me nervous.
6. I am double jointed. And I can do some pretty gross tricks with my arms. Haha!
7. I am obsessed with having a clean house.
8. I don't stick to my own rules. I tell Grey she needs to clean up her toys before she gets out more. She ends up getting out more and I end up cleaning up most of it..... I'm so bad!
9. I can't leave the house without making my bed.
10. I treat our cat like one of the kids. Obviously I love the kids WAY more, but she gets pretty spoiled too.
11. I hate drinking juice.
12. I'm scared to eat fish.
13. I think nose piercings are cute. Just the little tiny ones. I'd never get one though.
14. I love reality tv. As annoying as it gets sometimes....I still watch it.
15. I'd love to be on So You Think You Can Dance

Well, there they are. Pretty random facts, but that's what came to mind. I hope some of you will join in on this challenge! Let me know if you do so I can read yours too!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I think I might try this. It's been over a year since I've updated mine :)

Great facts! I'm also kinda scared to eat fish :)