Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 3

(i'm switching day 3 and 4)

A habit I wish I didn't have.....

I have a really bad habit of not always speaking my mind. I tend to hold everything in and just let it be. I don't like to start arguments or big debates, I just let other people say things and I very rarely speak up. It's not that I'm shy... I just don't like to argue. I don't want to end up hurting someone. I always tell Ryan that I'm "too nice." There have been a few times that I have stood up for myself and I was very proud, but for the most part I just "let it be." I don't really want to change this about myself, but I do think there are times when we should stand up for ourselves and speak our mind. It's important to be heard and I need to work on that.

1 comment:

Brandon,J'lene, Kamiah,Braelyn, Chelsea, Aussie said...

I am enjoying reading your blogs Katie! Thanks for skypeing with us the other day, It really made Brandon's night, and I have to admit I was excited to see your new little man. What a cutie! Actually both your kids are adorable.