Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 5

Oh hush, I know I'm behind. I'm doing what I can. Haha!

Day 5
Favorite Super Hero and why

Well, some of you may think this is very silly, but who cares. This is my blog and you're the one reading it. Ha! So my favorite "superhero" is Jacob and Edward from the Twilight Saga. (I know you are rolling your eyes) They are just as much a superhero as superman and whoever else. They are both protectors of people they care about and their town. That's a superhero, right?

I really couldn't think of anything else to write about. I think this is just on my mind because I just bought the Breaking Dawn movie and I love it! I love all the movies and books. No matter what other people may say. Ryan and I watched it the other night and it's kinda funny because I am team Edward and Ryan has always been team Jacob. Now he says he's team Rosalie....? Pffff, whatevs! If its about who we think is good looking, then I'm switching to team Carlisle. Lol!

This is a very weird post and I know that, but it's what came to mind, so thats what you get. :)
If anyone wants to argue about Edward vs. Jacob, bring it on!

Heehehee!

No comments: