Monday, March 29, 2010

More Sewing

Halter Dresses.
I made these for a girl back home that has 2 little girls. I think they will look so cute in these matching dresses!




I've had these scraps of fabric in a sack for quite a while. I decided to use them up and make something fun. I didn't use a pattern, I just sewed up a bunch of pieces into a long strip and put a band of fabric along the bottom.


I love the way it turned out. It's so cute on Grey! (or as I told Julie, it's a cute really skirt. I can't talk today)


I'm thinking I'll get a white t-shirt and put some of those fabric flowers on it. But, I have to learn to make them first!




3 comments:

Erin said...

You are so creative!

Chantal and Trevor Dougal said...

I am so amazed with what you come up with! So cute!

Lundholm Fam said...

cute cute. I watched a tutorial on how to make fabric flowers. sounds pretty easy. I am sure you can handle it.