Saturday, March 6, 2010

Dresses, Dresses and more Dresses!

I have been so busy sewing this past week, it's crazy. But, I love it!! Here are some that I made and a couple of these I made 2 of. Can you tell I have a thing for the yellow and green?!


All of these dresses were made for other people, but if they happen to be Grey's size, I let her twirl around in them for a bit. She loves it!


This one was a 6-12 month. It was so little and so cute.




This one is also a 6-12 month. I love making the itty bitty ones! This one is also the halter dress, so the straps on top will go around the little ones neck and then tie in the back. I made one of these in Grey's size too. It was just too cute to make just one!



This one I made for Elly for her birthday. I thought it would make a cute Easter dress. I made another one of these as well. (not for Grey though)

I have a few more spring dresses on the way. I just can't get enough of little dresses lately! Hope you enjoyed looking!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Those are all so cute! You have been busy! Elly will so cute in that dress. I love the yellow and green one too.

Brandon,J'lene, Kamiah,Braelyn, Chelsea, Aussie said...

Katie these are adorable! I love them so springy and pretty at the same time. I would totally make matching bows if you wanted! Hey if I was to order them from you how much do you charge. I would love matching spring coordinating dresses for all three. I really love the first photo and the purple one ( actually all of them) let me know how much.check out my link on my blog for bows. I just added some new ones- curly q's etc. You are one talented women! grey looks so adorable too!