Saturday, March 6, 2010

Miniature Bowling

Last weekend we went to a place called ITZ. It's like Chuckie Cheese, but better. So we ate pizza and then headed off to play in the arcade. It was a lot of fun. Grey rode the bumper cars with us, and then she rode on a little train with me, which I have to say was a lot faster than I was expecting. She played lots of games, as we all did. We had a blast. They also have a "little" bowling alley for kids to play. It was the cutest thing. Everything was miniature. She loved it. This video is of her on her second game. I wish I would have videoed her first game where she was more excited. Oh well, this one is funny. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love how she just drops it like "no big deal". So funny :)

Brandon,J'lene, Kamiah,Braelyn, Chelsea, Aussie said...

that sounds like a lot of fun! I want to go!!! Grey is to cute!