Wednesday, September 3, 2008

All about Ryan

1. What is his name? Ryan Lee Hammon (Gator)
2. Who eats more? Ryan does, cause he's a boy and that's what boys do?
3. Who said I love you first? Ryan said it first and worried that I wasn't going to say it back.....but I did.
4. Who is taller? Ryan is. (have you seen me?)
5. Who is smarter? Oh, I hate to say it, but Ryan is smarter.
6. Who is more sensitive? I am
7. Who does the laundry? I do the laundry and thats how I want it to be.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
9. Who pays the bills? Well, Ryan makes the dough so he runs the show. (hehe I just made that up.)
10. Who cooks more?  I cook more, but I think Ryan wishes I cooked even More!
11. What meals do you cook together? When Ryan's home we try to cook together, but he's always adding weird things when I'm not looking, so I have to keep an eye on him. 
12. Who is more stubborn? I asked Ryan this question and he looks and me and says, "Who gets their way?" and I was like "Oh." So that would be me.
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Ryan does. I have a hard time with that. (hence the stubborn-ness)
14. Who has more siblings? That would be me. 3 vs. 8
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both wear shorts, so lets call it even.
16. What do you like to do together? Play with Grey, swimming, cuddle, play guitar hero, go for walks. 
17. Who eats more sweets? I do, but when Ryan finds them he helps me eat them.
18. Guilty pleasures? Playin video games and facebook
19. How did you meet? We met at Club Strata (a.k.a Retrix). Ryan was home over christmas break and decided to hit the dance floor, and me, well, I was there every week. (no surprise there.) He finally got my number 2 months later and we've been together ever since. 
20. When did you fall in love with him? I fell in love with him over the phone. We were dating long distance, so phone conversations we very important. He was so easy for me to talk to and we had a lot in common and his voice is sexy too. 
21. Who has changed the most since you married? I think we both have. Once Grey was born we both realized we had to grow up a little bit...okay a lot. 
22. Who proposed? Ryan proposed, but he always tells people that I did. 
23. His best features? His smile, his eyes, his laugh, his jokes and he has really soft feet. Jealous!
24. What is his greatest quality? Ryan is so caring. He's always making sure everyone is taken care of at work and at home. He is a great father to Grey and a great husband to me and I couldn't ask for more.

I was tagged by Kathryn
I tag Brooke, Erin, J'lene, Crystal, Amy H.

No comments: