Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Time flies when you don't want it too!

Well, Grey is officially 9 months old! I can't believe it. This sounds so cliche, but it really does feel like just yesterday she was born. I remember it so clearly. From day one I've always said "I can't wait until she does this or that", wanting her to do all these things and now I want time to go backwards and just have my little baby sleeping in my arms....or just sleeping period. It just seems like she is growing up so fast. Now she is crawling all over the place, finding tight spaces to get stuck in, objects to put in her mouth; Ryan and I just marvel at all these new things she figures out every day. Sometimes we just sit and watch her. She has so many facial expressions, it cracks us up. She's always smiling, but every once in a while we get "the glare". And I have a feeling we will be getting used to that one. (I need to catch that on camera.) 
We love our little Grey! She is truly the light of our lives. 
So Happy 9 months Grey!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I know exactly how you feel. Austin just passed the one year mark last month. I miss you guys and wish I could see Grey growing up too! Love you guys lots, and you know where to visit if you come this way!!

Brandon,J'lene, Kamiah,Braelyn, Chelsea, Aussie said...

Grey is growing, it is crazy to think how fast time flies. Brandon talked with your mom and dad yesterday and they said you are coming home for good for sure the end of September. You will have to let us know when you know the details. I have to say that our girls are the joy of our lives to!

Yearsley couple said...

Hey girl you have been tagged... but this time for you hubby check my blog or info. Love Kat Y.