Monday, September 15, 2008

No.

I've been saying the word "no" a lot lately. I feel kinda bad, but I can't feel too bad because Grey doesn't know the meaning yet. I think she hears me say it and she knows that she is getting attention from it and it just eggs her on. So I am going to start saying yes and see what happens.

This is how it all starts.

Hey Momma! I'm just stretching and playing good. Don't mind me...
Why do you keep looking at me? I'm just standing here doing nothing!
Go away already! 
(I walk away for not even a minute) Grey's thinking, "nice barocade mom. Not gonna stop me." 
Oh no! She caught me!

But Mom! 

And this goes on all day long. We need a gate!!

2 comments:

Brandon,J'lene, Kamiah,Braelyn, Chelsea, Aussie said...

How fun!! She has grown a ton!!Next time we see you she will probably be walking. CRAZY!! I remember those times I felt like I never got anything accomplished ,wait I still have those days. Enjoy it they grow so fast Kamiah is already in school!! AHHH, I want them to both to stop growing up.

Erin said...

Oh the stairs...they are too fun...we had those days too!