Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Where in the World are Ryan and Katie?

We have moved, yet again! We now live in Orlando Florida and who knows how long we will be here. I guess this is one of the perks of Ryans job, we get to see the country and live places we probably wouldn't have even visited. It's kinda cool to get to do this, but it gets old after a while. We are ready to make our journey home! 
We live about two miles from Universal Studios. (seriously) We went to city walk the other day, which is part of universal, but you don't have to pay to get in, you just walk around and there's cool stuff to see and little shops and stuff like that. We took a little boat ride. (and I didn't puke, I was so proud of myself) It was a beautiful day. We had fun! 
Our apartments are nice. They are townhouse apartments, so bedrooms are upstairs. As soon as we moved in Grey figured out how to climb them, so already we have an accident waiting to happen. She is getting so brave. Our house is pink! It looks like a dollhouse, no joke. I need to take a picture of it. We have a nice pool, which Grey loves. I don't know what we are going to do when we get home and there is no pool, baths will have to do I guess. 
All in all we love where we are! There are actually some other married people with children, so I will have someone to hang out with. We had some people over the other day so we could get to know each other and Grey managed to make both of their kids cry. I hope that didn't ruin my chances of making a friend. Grey can be a bully at times. Ryan was proud of her! (of course)
I will post a few pics of what we've been up to. Bye for now!
Ryan's way better at this than I am.

Grey was staring out the window...I thought it was precious.
Universal Studios Orlando

Me with this gorilla

2 comments:

Yearsley couple said...

O wow I have totally been there too. I was there like six years ago but heck it was a blast. You will have so much fun visiting/living there. maybe I will be able to convince doug to come out there and visit you guys. Love doug and kat

Erin said...

Wow...sounds fun! Grey is too cute to be a bully :)