Thursday, August 7, 2008

I love Family!

For the past two weeks I have been at home in Idaho and let me tell ya, it rocked. Ryan stayed behind in Florida and we missed him, but we did not miss Florida. Huh Grey? (she says ya..) I love hanging out with my family and being in familiar territory. We enjoyed every minute of being home. Grey loved all the little kids and I think she enjoyed the attention as well. Who wouldn't? 
Here is a list of what we enjoyed while at home:
*being with family
*going to big springs (even though there were a ton of bugs)
*Grey meeting her Uncle Jason, Aunt Jamia and her cousins Macy and Ava
*swinging at Brooke's house
*going down grandma's slide
*pepsi parties
*doing the letter crafts (do I owe someone $$ for that?)
*driving the 4-wheeler
*girls day in town with Julie and Emily (and James)
*the other girls day in town with Mom, Janeal, Erin, Brooke and all the kids (c'mon you guys..it   wasn't that bad....)
*riding the bike at grandma's
*Grey getting her top teeth
*probably more, but I can't think at the moment

I could go on and on about all the fun we had, but that would be boring for some... all in all we had a blast and we were very sad to leave. I cried and Grey cried and then I cried again because I knew Grey was sad. I also have a ton of pictures that I will post soon, so you can see all the fun for yourself. Thanks fam for all the good times! Love you guys!!

2 comments:

Jade said...

I wish we could have come down to see you guys. We're headed down this next week.

Can't wait to see pictures of your trip. Grey must be growing so fast.

Erin said...

We had a great time too. Lindsey cried pretty hard this time, and seeing her cry makes me cry. I sure do miss those pepsi parties!