Thursday, August 7, 2008

I was tagged!!

Kathryn tagged me
Link the person(s) who tagged you.
•Mention the rules on your blog.
•Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
•Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
•Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged

Here I go:
1. I enjoy standing on one leg! I can't tell you when it started, but it's comfortable to me. I just rest my foot on the inside of my thigh, right above my knee (kinda like a flamingo). It's awesome. Why tire both of your legs? 
2. I like to buy things for scrapbooking, but I don't scrapbook! I am drawn to the cute paper, stickers, photo albums, and I buy it and it just sits there. I tell myself that someday I will start, but to this day, I'm still telling myself that. Help?!
3. If it smells funny, I won't eat it. I smell everything before I eat it. I try to be discreet about it, especially if I'm eating at someone's house, but I do it everytime!
4. I believe that our dreams are trying to tell us something. If I remember a dream, I analyze the heck out of it. Nothing has ever really come of it, but I still think that someday my dream will somehow predict the future. And sometimes someone really random will be in my dream, like an old friend, and then they end up calling me or emailing the next day and to me that's weird. 
5. Since becoming a mother, I have made up so many different songs. I sing about whatever, whenever. Like, I have a diaper changing song, a bath time song, a food song, a walking song, a running song, you name it, I will have a song ready. I don't know what it is. Grey likes it now, but as she gets older she will be begging me to stop. I hope it stops too, cause I don't want to be the weird mom. 
6. I can belch really loud. Louder than Ryan at times. It's great! 
I tag Brooke, Erin, J'lene, Crystal
( I need more blogging friends)

1 comment:

Lundholm Fam said...

I guess I can tag you!