Sunday, April 11, 2010

Get into gear!

I have been so lazy ALL week! I have finished 2 and started 1 book this week, completely let potty training go out the window, we had like 4 "eat whatever you want" nights, I have worn a pony tail every day, the house is a disaster, the bathrooms need cleaned..........the list just goes on.
I know I'm probably being hard on myself, but I usually like to keep everything under control. But, for some reason this past week I have just let it all go.
So, starting tomorrow, the house is getting cleaned, including the bathrooms, laundry will get done, Grey will have no accidents, (I don't understand why it has taken me so long to potty train! ugh) and I will start being productive again. I can't say I will put my books down, because that seems to be my escape lately. I will probably still wear a pony tail......my hair needs cut and colored real bad, but I don't know where to go and with a wedding coming up, I can't have my hair a disaster! I need to just pick a place and go and cross my fingers.

On the brighter side of things, Ryan bought me a hammock! I love love love it!!!
I like to sit in it at an angle, otherwise I feel like I'm in a cocoon.
It holds all 3 of us too!
I doubt that will help with my much needed motivation this week, but I can give myself 30 minutes.....or more.
I have also been drinking more water! I do feel a lot better choosing water, but now that I think of it,
isn't water supposed to give you more energy?
And here I am saying I had a lazy week?
Just sayin...

Sigh....So, tune in to see how my progress will be this week. I just really needed to vent to all of you listening, I'm sure we all have days/weeks like this one, but for some reason I was really feeling bad for my laziness. So,

Monday Morning, watch out!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I've had four and a half months of being lazy. The past couple of days I've had more energy and it has been great. I know it won't last though, especially when the baby gets here. Someday I'll get it all done. I just hope it's sooner rather than later. Hope your day is super productive and you get enough done for both of us!