Sunday, October 18, 2009

We love Fall!

This weekend was so much FUN! It actually felt like FaLL here in Aiken. 58*....brrrrr! We went to the fair and I'd love to tell you how Awesome it was and that we had BlaSt and make you all jealous, but the truth is, it wasn't that fun. It was very cold and I didn't bring a coat for Grey or I. I thought our sweaters and vests would be warm enough, but we were cold. They only had cows in the livestock area, (we could have seen those for free at home). And we had walked all the way through the fair in 20 minutes. But, we made the most of it. We bought a few tickets for one of the rides that Grey could go on with us. She didn't really like it, but atleast we can say we did something at the fair. After that we came home and made a warm dinner and watched movies. Sunday night we had friends over and we carved pumpkins and ate pumpkin cake. That was fun! Grey got right in to the action. She started eating the inside of the pumpkin....everytime I'd look over at her she'd be chewin on something. Gross! Ryan was getting worried watching me carve my pumpkin. I'm not to great with knives! 
We loved being able to feel the fall weather and we soon realized how lucky we are that it doesn't get much colder than 58*. (atleast not until December) I hope you are all enjoying your Fall and the beautiful scenery that comes along with it! 


The end result. Mine is the big happy face, Ryan's is the mean one.

2 comments:

Lundholm Fam said...

How fun...Wish we could've been there for it. We are going to carve pumpkins this next weekend. Miss you guys lots!

Erin said...

I can't believe Grey was eating the inside...that is so gross :) My kids won't even touch the inside...I end up doing all the cleaning and carving. Sounds like you had fun!