Sunday, October 11, 2009

Grey's Christmas Stocking

This past week I decided I'd better start on Grey's stocking because it usually takes me quite a while to finish my projects, but, I had so much fun with this stocking I finished it in two afternoons. (and Grey was awake for both those afternoons, so I'm pretty proud of myself) I decided to go with the pink Christmas fabric line I found at a local store. It seemed appropriate for a little girl. I really love how it turned out.

I went with the gingerbread man on this one. (if you couldn't tell)

I can't wait to hang them up this year. These stockings have been so fun to make and they will definitely be used for all the Christmas's to come. I want to make another one because I had so much fun with Grey's, but I'll just have to wait for our next baby.
 I hope you enjoyed looking at my project. If you want the pattern, just let me know and I can send you one!

1 comment:

Lundholm Fam said...

I LOVE IT! I wish I could make cute stockings. do you have a pattern? if so, you should send it to me. I think I have enough time I could get 4 done before christmas