Monday, July 20, 2009

S.C

Well, we are officially living in South Carolina. I have to say, I really do love it here. The people are so nice, the weather is warm, it's green and the town is just my size. Now that we are settled in I will catch up on my blogging. I have lots of pics to show and stories to tell. Ryan ended his training last thursday. Yay! He likes his job and is glad to be qualified to work on his own now. Grey is adjusting to the new place and to being with me all day long. We don't have any play buddies yet, but we will soon I hope. And me, well, I'm settin up the sewing room and getting started on my dress creations for Grey and I may sell some as well. We'll see. 
Check back in a few days for pics and more exciting stories. Bye for now!!

1 comment:

Brandon,J'lene, Kamiah,Braelyn, Chelsea, Aussie said...

Yeah you made it safe!! I am happy that you like it there, I am sure you love being back with Ryan and being a family!! I can't wait to see the pictures!!