Monday, June 22, 2009

Venting

Hello. Just wanted to let everyone know I am moving to South Carolina July 10th! I am busy packing and getting ready for the Skidmore Family reunion on July 5th. I hope to enjoy my final weeks in Idaho and I'm trying not to be to stressed about everything. I really loved these past 9 months of living close to family. I couldn't ask for anything more! (except to have Ryan here with me) Grey has formed friendships with cousins and I have grown closer to Ryan's family. I have enjoyed being able to do as I please and go visit my mom and sisters anytime I want. I am really going to miss so many things and people here. I am excited and nervous about this new chapter of our lives in South Carolina. I am trying so hard to have a good attitude about it all and I want to make the most of it. Normally when we move I have a hard time making friends because all I care about is coming home and why should I make friends because I have my sisters, right? But I've come to realize that I should try harder to form friendships and really try to make South Carolina feel more like home. We may be there for a while so I'm going to try and make friends and become part of something there. This probably sounds so silly to some of you, but I hope there are some of you that understand what I mean.

Basically the purpose of me writing this is to let all of you know to not take life for granted. Opportunities come and go and if you don't enjoy them when they come, you'll look back and kick yourself for not making the most of them; they may never come back.

Pleeeeeease call me or email me when I'm away. There's nothing like a phone call from a friend. It makes my day to hear my phone ring and know that someone thought to call me. I love all of you! I will miss all of you!

3 comments:

Yearsley couple said...

Hey darlin,
I so understand what you mean. Life is full of new experiences that can be wonderful if you make them so. I wish you luck and happiness in South Carolina. I know it will be different but you are an amazing woman with a wonderful family so enjoy this time away from Idaho cus you know you will be back some day=). We will be in your area this weekend. Can we come visit? Love you tons kat

Lundholm Fam said...

Thanks for making me cry. I will miss you so much. I know Elly will miss Grey tons, and I hope when we see you guys, they will still get a long. (hopefully better than they sometimes do)Love you bunches. Thanks for helping me plan the family reunion. ARGH!!!

Unknown said...

i love you so much and cant wait for you to be out here with me. the house is so quiet without you and grey. see you soon. much love!