Thursday, July 23, 2009

My New Hobby

I've recently started sewing dresses for Grey and I'm having so much fun with it. I think I go to the fabric store every other day (sorry Ryan) but I just can't help it. I've got so many ideas for dresses and I can't wait to make all of them. Here are my first 3 dresses. I tired to get Grey to model them for me but she wasn't cooperating and I didn't have the patience to wait, so this is as good as they get.


My first dress I made. Portobellopixie Claire dress with attached apron. 


Strips of fabrics made this halter dress

Portobellopixie Petal Knot Dress. This dress also has an apron and the straps go through a button hole and tie in a knot. So fun!

2 comments:

Brandon,J'lene, Kamiah,Braelyn, Chelsea, Aussie said...

You are turning into quite the seamstress!! How fun, you must have the talent. I can't figure out how the last two are worn. Someday when Grey is wearing them snap a shot I want to see what they look like on!! And way cute fabric!!

Crystal said...

If I ever have a little girl, can I order some from you? They are adorable!