Wednesday, June 3, 2009

An Update

Hello everyone. Things have really changed here in the life of the Hammons. Where do I start.....Ryan has accepted a job at the Savanah River Site in South Carolina. He moved there on May 23rd and I will be moving out there sometime in July. We are very excited for this new chapter in our life and what blessings will come from it. So Ryan is there and we are here in Idaho Falls. I hate living apart from Ryan, but soon enough we will be together.
Grey is growing up so fast! She wore her first ponytail yesterday. She doesn't seem to grow hair on the top of her head, only the back, so she has a mullet but she's still a cutie. She can say daddy, kitty, Elly, baby, meow, moo, this, papa, whoops, yes, no ( and it's never just one no...it's no no no no no.) She gives kisses like crazy and she'll come up to me during the day and give me the "one armed" hug. Sooo precious! I love it! She just started throwing tantrums.....don't like that part so much. She's a lot of fun though. I couldn't ask for anything more.
I am trying to keep busy however I can. I clean the house everyday, we are living in a house that is for sale, so I have to keep it clean and staged 7 days a week. It's a beautiful home so I don't mind having to do that. I'm getting my sewing machine out tomorrow to start a quilt for Grey. I'm excited for that. I also keep busy with my crafts, so if you ever need a gift for someone, call me and I'll whip something up for ya.
So that is where we are in our lives right now. I have to say I am so proud of Ryan for working so hard to support our family. I love and appreciate him more and more everyday. I love being able to stay home with Grey and he makes that possible for me. Thank you Ryan! We miss you!


1 comment:

Yearsley couple said...

NO!!!! you can't up and leave Idaho.... ugh man I am so excited for you, but feel like throwing a trantrum cus I don't want you guys to move... Well we should be out that way in two weeks can we stop by to see you??? Love kat