Sunday, September 12, 2010

I'm Back

Hi all!
So, it's been a while since my last post.
Oops!
We've just had a busy/fun summer and I've tried numerous times to upload some photos and it's not working. Ugh. So I just thought I'd let you all know that I am still here and we are doing fine.
Keep watching for those pictures!

We are so glad that fall is in the air. As much as I love Summer, Fall is, by far, my favorite season. I especially love all the decorating and crafts that come along with this beautiful season. I'm trying to hold out until the end of September to get out my fall decor. We'll see if that works.

So in recent news:
we got the ok to paint our house. We started painting the next day!
That's how anxious we were.
(or maybe it was just me.)
I love the color we chose and it makes such a huge difference to have some color on the walls. I think for our first time, we did a pretty good job. Now I just need to figure out how not to hurt my back. I could barely move the next morning.
Yikes!
Not good.
Ugh. I'm getting old.
Not really, but I felt old the other day when my new friends in the ward came over and we were all asking each other's ages.
I was the oldest.
Nice!....
Thats ok.
I'll be the big sister of the group.
They were so surprised at how old I was.
I didn't know if that was good or bad.......?
Does it mean they think I'm immature, or do I look young?
hmmmm
Oh well.

So Grey is potty trained!
She asked me where the train was....LOL!
I thought that was cute.
It was the rewards that finally worked for her.
She got a princess purse out of it and many other things.
But, it worked.
Now she likes to tell us what her poop looks like.
Too much information?
Sorry, but she does.
I hope that doesn't last long.
I'd like to be able to eat bananas again...

We got a kitten.
Calico
Female
We haven't named her yet
Grey can't decide between cocoa, cracker, and zoe
What would you choose?

We love Los Alamos!
We are comfortable here for now.
Come visit us and see our cute town!

I hope you are all doing well. I will post pictures as soon as my computer allows me too. Happy Fall!

No comments: