Wednesday, April 22, 2009

We are Moving!

Moving day is here! I have been busy this week packing and refinishing some furniture to get ready to move into the house! The house has to look good, so that means our furniture has to too.  Here are some pics from this week. I'll post pics of the house when it's all set up! 


She just can't stay out of anything!
This is what the dresser started out as. I sanded it and painted the edges red.
Then painted it black and sanded the edges so the red could show through.

In this pic the knobs aren't on, but it now has new knobs and looks brand new!

I also refinished the antique, white high chair. I decided to paint it black to match our table.
The end table was the same as the big dresser and I painted it to match. 

I repainted this shelf. ( yes Jade...this is the shelf that has been painted numerous times.) But I like this finish the best. It will stay this way for a while, if not forever.

I hope you enjoyed looking at my projects! Come see them when they are all set up!


2 comments:

Jade said...

LOVE the shelf. ;-) Love all of it, actually. You've got way too much talent for me, kiddo.

Brandon,J'lene, Kamiah,Braelyn, Chelsea, Aussie said...

You are moving? Where to and what house. I so need to talk I can't find your phone number anywhere. I sent you an email asking you for it, you probably have emailed me and I haven't even checked it. I will do that next!!! You have kept yourself busy with projects and moving!! I love your furniture it looks good, I like the little bit of red mixed with the black. I love the antique look. Your Amazing!!