Wednesday, April 8, 2009

10 Things I LOVE about my LiFe!

These are the ten things in my life that I love, that make me feel alive and happy.So here it goes - in no particular order:
1. I must start with Ryan!! I am so glad I found him and that he is a part of my life. I love him more and more everyday!
2. Grey is also my #1 love! She is my life! 
3. I love having the title of "Mother." It makes me feel important, needed, responsible and loved!
4. I'm addicted to Pepsi. I love it and don't think that will ever change.
5. I love riding with the sun roof open! It's just so fun!
6. I love making things for other people. I love to see the look on their faces when I give them my creations.
7. I love my big 'ol family! There is never a dull moment with this bunch.
8. I love drawing up home plans. Who knows, maybe someday I'll live my dream!
9. I love sunny days! Who doesn't? The feel of sun on my skin is the best!
10. I love road trips! So Fun!

I am going to tag: Brooke, Erin, J'lene, Kali

1 comment:

Brandon,J'lene, Kamiah,Braelyn, Chelsea, Aussie said...

I have been thinking about you lately and have been meaning to call. I would like to get together. I love all the crafty things you have on your craft blog. Are you still in Rexburg? I agree with your last blog Grey is a doll in anything, she is so cute!!