Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Our Life...at the moment

Not much is going on here in Florida, but I thought I'd just share a few pictures from this past weekend. 

We go to the pool pretty much every day! It's the only way to tolerate being out in the sun! Grey loves the water...and we do too! 
These are just random pics at the pool. Ryan balances Grey on his hand at home and now he does it at the pool. What you can't see (or hear) is me getting ready to catch her if she falls and  saying "okay, that's enough." That big wave one is of Ryan... He is inside that wave. Woooo!



Grey loves food. It's fun to watch her try new things and all the funny faces she makes. We really aren't giving her pepsi, she just likes to think that she can drink from the bottles. We hold it up there and she pretends to have a drink. What's funny is that when she pulls it away she acts like she just took a big drink and is breathing heavy and smacking her lips, when really nothing even came close. She's funny! We also put her in a high chair at Wendy's for the first time. She thought that was fun. I'm not sure why babies think they need to eat the chair, but Grey sure tried. (I know she's not the only one either. I've seen others do it too.)



We decided to go to the beach for a few hours and boy was it hot. We found a bit of shade and hung out there until it went away. We were the only ones in that spot. I guess people don't go to the beach to sit in the shade. We do! We loved just relaxing and being outside for a while. 

I kinda feel bad showing everyone these pictures of us in the sun because I know the weather isn't this great everywhere. We will do our best to send some sun your way!

4 comments:

Lundholm Fam said...

I wish we had a beach. I wish we had warm weather we could go outside in. I am so envious of the sunshine in those pictures. I think I forgot what it feels like to have warm weather. Just one more month and you guys will be home. The whole eating the chair thing, I think they are just curious as to what it will taste like. or she's lacking a little wood in her diet. (maybe fiber) enjoy the sun!

Brandon,J'lene, Kamiah,Braelyn, Chelsea, Aussie said...

It looks like you guys are having the time of your life. my dream: swimming, SUN and the beach. When Grey and you come in July you two are going to be so tan. I still think Grey is so cute, I love it when they start getting those cute personalities!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie!! I just found your blog; looks like you guys are doing well. What part of FL? We just got back from there! Good to catch up with your little family; visit us at: www.breannalvey.shutterfly.com See ya!
-BreAnn Alvey

Yearsley couple said...

Hey darlin, Yeah we live in Shoshone, Idaho area only three miles away. We visit almost every weekend. So what area will you be in? We would love to catch up with you guys. love kathryn