Saturday, May 31, 2008

Our Little Sitter-Upper!

These past few weeks we have been really working with Grey on teaching her to sit-up. We are so proud of our little Grey. We can't say she is a pro yet, but we are just about there. Here are a few pictures of her progress.

Alright guys, get me out of this bumbo and onto the floor.
Sittin in the boppy is better, but I still feel trapped!
Yeah! I told you I could do it. This is much better!

As you can see, she loves to sit up and boy is she proud! It's amazing how quickly they catch on to what you are trying to teach them. As parents, we are proud too!

2 comments:

Lundholm Fam said...

Grey-v. (ha ha) you are getting so big. I told Jared when I watched her laugh attack video it just made me miss her. I can't wait to see you guys. Don't grow up to fast!

Brandon,J'lene, Kamiah,Braelyn, Chelsea, Aussie said...

Katie I love it she is so cute and growing so much thanks for telling me about your blog I hope my unknown source of wireless internet doesn't go out on us anytime soon! Then we can keep in touch she is so cute!