Tuesday, May 27, 2008

It's a GreyT Half Birthday!

Today is Grey's half birthday! To me, half birthdays should be just as fun as whole ones!?(does that sound right?) Anyways, so in celebration of Grey's halfer, we spent the morning at the pool which she loves and this afternoon we will play with lots of toys and eat her favorite snack, bananas! For Grey, this day will be lots of fun, for me, just another day....in paradise!

Yeah! It's my Birthday!
   I'll stop for just this one mom!
This is my booger face!
Here we Go!
Don't let me go Daddy!

I'm tired, but I'll show you my trick!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Happy Half Birthday Grey!!! Austin got a cupcake and a new tooth on his! Hope it's everything you ever dreamed it could be Grey.

Jade said...

Happy half birthday, little one. You've grown so much, and yet there's no way you're that old already. Six months, really? Unreal.

A Tree Grows in Rexburg said...

You are so stinkin' cute, you deserve to have a very happy Birthday. Tell your parents to spoil you rotten.