Monday, November 1, 2010

I'm In

The store opens this Friday! I'm so excited. I'v had a lot of positive feedback!

Here is my booth. We built the table out of old wood pallets and a futon frame someone was throwing away. Awesome! I love how it turned out! I also added shutters to the sides of it!

So, here's the top half. I've got 12 more dresses to fit in there! We'll see if they'll fit.


the flower clips hanging on the shutters.


and, the bottom half. I have more things to add, but this is what it is so far.


Here are my tags! Aren't they cute?

My sign will be up Wednesday and then with a few last minute changes, I will be ready! I'm anxious and excited to see how I do. It's been a busy month and I'm ready for it to pay off. I'll keep you all updated!

1 comment:

Brandon,J'lene, Kamiah,Braelyn, Chelsea, Aussie said...

Wow you are amazing you crafty women you!! I hope you have great success!! Looks like lots of fun!