Thursday, May 27, 2010

Projects Galore!

We have a lot of projects going on in our garage right now. I Love It!! We (I) decided we better finish things up while we still have a nice garage to work in.
First things first, Grey's new bed. Here it is before...
After.... We painted it antique white. I can't wait to set it up.
Okay, I need some inspiration from you all. What should I do with this shutter? It's so cute, but I just can't decide what to use it for. Also the HUGE cork board I found at a thrift store and the small window. I just don't know what to use them for. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
I've also finished my other yellow chair and I'm working on refinishing an old coffee table I found at goodwill for $5. I just love buying old stuff and doing what I want to it.
After a long week of all of this, tomorrow we are headed to Phoenix for a weekend vacation! I'm so excited to see Jamia and her family and Erin and her family! Fun times ahead!
I hope you all enjoy your Memorial Day weekend!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I love the shutters! How tall are they? You could cover the cork board with fabric to use in your sewing area. Then hang ideas or inspirations on there. I also have an old window frame that I didn't know what to do with, so it is just on display on a high open shelf area. Is there glass in the window? You could make another one of your window things that you made before.

I love Grey's bed, that will be so much fun for her!

Can't wait to see you guys on sunday :)