Saturday, February 28, 2009

Pay it Forward

PayItForward[1].jpg

This idea comes from my sister Erin. I saw it on her blog, left a comment and now am putting it here. I can't wait to send some of my goodies to you lucky few!!

The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a handmade gift from me during this year. When and What will be a surprise. There's a small catch though....Post this same thing on your blog and then come back and leave a comment telling me you're in. Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift.{p.s. email me your address if you'd be so kind}



2 comments:

Yearsley couple said...

hey so here i am paying it forward. So what do I get!! hehe just kidding. Love you tons

Abbykins and BeccaBee said...

such a cool idea!!! I wanna do it too... I love things like this. yay. By the way your little pumpkin is so adorable! It's so funny to see pictures of her doing the same silly things my little girl does - like climbing in the dishwasher and making faces on windows haha.