Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Grocery Trip

So today I went to Broulims with my sister in law Jamia. On our way to the check out there was a display of Hostess donuts and I just couldn't pass them up. I had the munchies. So I grabbed a crumb donut package and got in line. Grey wanted to hold them, which was nothing new. She always has to hold something that I grab. Anyways, so we are in line now and I am turn my back for...lets say....30 seconds as I'm unloading the cart, I turn back around and Grey has the donut package open and she has half a donut in her mouth and one in each hand. Oh geez.....Grey!!! It was the funniest thing. We laughed, the broulims man laughed. (wished I'd had the camera.) I managed to pry one of the donuts out of her hand and let her have the other one. She loves food and now she loves junk food. Great.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I love it! That is totally something Austin would do too. They should get together and have a junk food party.

Yearsley couple said...

Holy Cow this girl knows what is good. That stinks that you didn't have a camera. but don't worry I bet there will be more fun kodak moments soon. Love ya tons kat and doug