Thursday, November 20, 2008

Slowly, but surely...

The tree is on it's way up. Christmas tree that is. I cleaned today and made room for the tree and decided to put it up while Grey was sleeping. We will decorate it this weekend. Can't wait! I don't even think Grey has noticed it. I was worried she wouldn't stop bugging it, but so far she hasn't even touched it. Lucky me! 
So I'm probably the first person to put up my tree, but I haven't been able to for two years, so I just couldn't wait any longer. I'll post pictures when it's all decorated. Happy Holidays!!

3 comments:

Yearsley couple said...

You go girl!!! I got on a cleaning kick too and dusted off my christmas decor and set that up. Doug had a fit since it was before thanksgiving, But we will be in Hamer the last part of November anyways so what does he care if it got put up early anyways!! hehe love you tons Kat

Brandon,J'lene, Kamiah,Braelyn, Chelsea, Aussie said...

I can't believe Christmas is that close time flies. I remember our first Christmas with Braelyn she was always in the tree, so you will be very lucky if you Grey stays out of it!! Sounds fun!! Did you get your stockings done? Isn't Grey's Birthday this coming week?

Yearsley couple said...

hey yeah we are going to doug's family on thursday and will be there all weekend? Email me at snowgrl_85@yahoo.com and we can set up a meet up place. love ya tons Kat